Promotion Card Terms & Conditions
This prepaid card promotion (“Promotion”) is offered solely by AAA Northern California, Nevada & Utah (“AAA NCNU”, “we”, “our”, or “us”), and is subject to these Terms and Conditions (“T&Cs”). By participating in this Promotion, participants (“Participants”, or “you”) agree to the T&Cs as set forth below. We have the right to extend, terminate, suspend, or modify the Promotion at any time without notice. Virtual Account is issued by MetaBank®, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. No cash access or recurring payments. Can be used for online, phone/mail purchases where Visa debit cards are accepted. Valid for up to 6 months; unused funds will forfeit after the valid thru date. Terms and conditions apply.
1. The Promotion and the Promo Card: This Visa Virtual Account (“Promo Card”) promotion (“Promotion”) is for purchasing an eligible home or auto insurance policy, as further described below, between the dates of September 1, 2021 - September 30, 2021 (“Promotion Period”). Eligible Participants who qualify will receive a link via email to access the Promo Card. Limit one (1) Promo Card per participant.
2. Eligible Policies: Participants residing in California, Nevada, Arizona and Montana are eligible for a $50 Promo Card when a qualifying new policy for either auto or home insurance is purchased (an “Eligible Purchase”). Eligible Purchases must be new policies purchased by September 30, 2021, and cannot be re-written policies. For Eligible Purchases for home insurance, only landlord or homeowner insurance qualify for this Promotion; any renter, condo or other home policies do not qualify. Life policies are not eligible.
3. Eligibility: For the $50 Promo Cards for Eligible Purchases, you must be a legal resident of Arizona, California, Montana or Nevada and at least eighteen (18) years of age and the age of majority by September 1, 2021. You must have not received a quote or policy from us in the preceding ninety (90) calendar days, and may not receive a quote for an auto, home or life insurance product you already have with AAA NCNU. AAA NCNU employees, household members of AAA NCNU employees and licensed insurance agents, including independent agents, are not eligible to participate. Void where prohibited. You must provide a valid email address at which to receive the Promo Card.
4. How to Qualify: For Participants residing in California, Arizona, Nevada and Montana: to be eligible for the $50 Promo Card, at the time of visiting the website, calling the call center, or calling or visiting a branch, you must purchase an auto or home insurance product from an authorized AAA NCNU insurance agent. Eligible policies must be purchased no later than September 30, 2021. To obtain the Promo Card, you may choose one of the following options to purchase or obtain a quote for auto or home insurance and request a Promo Card:
Visit or call your nearest AAA NCNU branch; or,
Call 833-920-2317; or,
5. How to Redeem the Promo Card: After purchasing a new policy for auto or home, in California, Nevada, Arizona or Montana, an email with a link to your Promo Card will be delivered to the email address provided within 4 weeks of the quote or policy purchase. Ask a AAA NCNU agent for more information. Limit(s): one (1) Promo Card per Participant. For Nevada residents, no more than $100 in total rewards per calendar year per person.
6. Limitations: No expiration date or service fees. Limit one Promo Card per Participant; if you receive a Promo Card for purchase, you will not receive another Promo Card for quote. Nevada residents may not receive more than $100 in total rewards per calendar year per person. You must have not received a quote or policy from us in the preceding ninety (90) calendar days. You may not receive a quote for an auto, home or life insurance product you already have with AAA NCNU. Eligible purchases of home insurance policies are limited to homeowners and landlord policies only; renters, condo, and other home insurance policies do not qualify. Eligible policies must be purchased by the end of day September 30, 2021. The promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited. No cash or other prize substitution is permitted. No cash access or recurring payments. A valid email address is required to receive the Promo Card. We are not responsible for incorrect email information provided by the Participant. In the event of unavailability of any Promo Card, AAA NCNU reserves the right to substitute the Promo Card with an item of equal or greater value. The Promotion cannot be combined with other product offers or promotions. Any and all Promo Card-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be your sole and exclusive responsibility. Insurance products and their features may not be available in all states. All insurance policies are subject to policy terms, underwriting, guidelines and applicable laws. Multipolicy and other discounts vary based upon eligibility. Discounts not cumulative; certain restrictions apply.
7. Rights: By participating in the Promotion, you fully and unconditionally agree to and accept these T&Cs, and the decisions of AAA NCNU, which are final and binding. AAA NCNU is not responsible for lost, damaged, destroyed or stolen Promo Cards. In the event you receive a defective Promo Card, your sole remedy (and AAA NCNU’s sole liability) is to replace the defective Promo Card with another Promo Card during the Promotional Period (while supplies last). AAA NCNU reserves the right to cancel or suspend this Promotion should fraud or other causes beyond the control of AAA NCNU corrupt the administration, security or fulfillment of the Promotion. AAA NCNU reserves the right to cancel or suspend this Promotion at any time. You further agree to, and do, release, indemnify, defend, and hold harmless AAA NCNU and its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, prize suppliers, and advertising and promotion agencies, and each of their respective agents, representatives, officers, directors, and employees from and against any and all lawsuits, judgements, losses, damages, claims, actions, costs, and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees) and any liability of any kind resulting from, arising from, related to or in connection with your participation in the Promotion. In consideration of the Promo Card, each individual hereby agrees and consents, without further authorization, compensation or remuneration of any kind, to the use of such individual’s name, photograph, likeness (including his/her voice), biographical information and statements concerning the Promotion, in any and all advertising, promotions and other publicity conducted by AAA NCNU and each of its respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliates.
8. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES/LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: THE RELEASED PARTIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, ECONOMIC, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR OTHER DAMAGES UNDER ANY CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER THEORY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, TO REDEMPTION OF THE PROMOTION, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE OR EVEN IF THE RELEASED PARTIES BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
9. Choice of Law: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these T&Cs, or the rights and obligations of any individual or AAA NCNU, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of California, or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than California. The parties agree that all disputes arising out of or connected with these T&Cs or the Promotion will be resolved individually, and without resorting to class action.
11. Brought to you by: This Promotion is offered by:
AAA Northern California, Nevada & Utah
1277 Treat Blvd.
Walnut Creek, CA 94597
12. Insurance: Insurance products in Arizona are offered through AAA Arizona Inc., License #8301727 and Sunstate Insurance Agency, LLC, License #17203444. Insurance products in California are offered through AAA Northern California Insurance Agency, License #0175868, in Montana by AAA Montana, Inc., License #9756, in Nevada by AAA Nevada and in Utah by AAA Utah. The provider of AAA Auto and Home Insurance is CSAA Insurance Group, a AAA Insurer.
The provider of AAA Auto and Home Insurance is CSAA Insurance Group, a AAA Insurer. All policies are subject to policy terms, underwriting, guidelines and applicable laws. Products and their features may not be available in all states. All policies are subject to policy terms, underwriting, guidelines and applicable laws.
© 2021 AAA Northern California, Nevada & Utah. All rights reserved.