Maintenance & Repair Services
Find your local AAA-Owned & Operated Repair Center
Help your car perform better with reliable auto repair.
At AAA-Owned & Operated Repair Centers, you can expect our ASE-Certified technicians to provide quality service and straight talk at a great value to Members and non-Members alike.
Featured Repair and Maintenance Services
Need a Different Service?
AAA-Owned & Operated Repair Centers have you covered.
- AAA Battery Service: On-the-spot replacement and testing of your battery and charging system.
- Belts and Hoses: Follow your car's maintenance schedule to know when it may be time for a serpentine belt replacement.
- Brakes: Is your car squeaking? Prompt attention to suspected brake problems help ensure that your brakes perform as designed.
- Scheduled Maintenance: Skipping service appointments can cause more issues down the road, read through your car's manual for more information.
- Transmission: To work properly, an automatic transmission must be filled with a specific fluid that is maintained at a precise level.
- Vehicle Inspection: Detecting potential hazards during a routine inspection can prevent unexpected problems from arising on the road.
- Wheel Alignment & Balancing: Routine wheel alignment allows for better fuel efficiency, tire performance, and maneuverability.
- Windshield Wipers & Fluid: If they are causing streaks when removing debris or the fluid is low, we can help.
- Smog Check: Smog testing and certification is available at select locations for vehicles 2001 or newer.
All Cars Welcome!
We service and repair all makes and models including Chrysler, Ford, GMC, Honda, Hyundai, Kia, Nissan, Toyota, and more.