What can be notarized at my local AAA branch?
The notaries at AAA can notarize many types of documents, including:
- Permission slips for minors
- Passport applications for minors
- Car title transfers
- Healthcare directives
- Power of attorney
Notaries cannot perform the following services:
- Notarize photographs, wills, mortgages or I-9 forms
- Certify copies of birth, marriage, divorce or death certificates
- Notarize incomplete documents
- Provide witnesses
Note: AAA handles personal notary transactions only; no business-related documents, please. Please contact a financial institution if you need a gold medallion signature.