How to Schedule a DMV Appointment at AAA Branches
To schedule a DMV appointment at your local AAA branch:
- Click on the Anchorage branch location to display its page.
- Click on the red “Schedule an Appointment” button.
- A form will appear. Enter your name and phone number, then press “Continue.”
- A list of available services will pop up. Choose “DMV.”
- A list of DMV services available at your branch will appear. Choose one and then click on “Schedule an Appointment.”
- Choose your preferred appointment date and time from the available options.
Alaska DMV payment options and processing fees
For in-person DMV services, AAA accepts eCheck, debit, credit, Google Pay, and Apple Pay. We do not charge a fee for the use of credit cards. AAA does not accept cash. Non-Members pay a $20 convenience fee for over-the-counter DMV services.
What do I need to complete my DMV tasks at AAA?
When visiting AAA for DMV services, bring these documents:
- A valid AAA Membership card (non-Members pay a $20 convenience fee);
- Your valid driver’s license, government-issued identification card, or DMV ID card;
- Your Alaska DMV paperwork. For vehicle-specific transactions, your name must be on the vehicle title or registration paperwork.