Find AAA DMV Services Near You
Visit the AAA branch finder to find your nearest branch.
What is a DMV Now Kiosk?
A DMV Now kiosk, available at all Nevada AAA Branches, is a handy, self-serve kiosk where you can get certain DMV services yourself.
Using a DMV Now kiosk is quick and easy. Simply approach the kiosk and use the touch screen to renew your car registration, for example. The kiosk will dispense your registration and plate decal on the spot, and you can be on your way. Services are offered in English and Spanish and have voice assistance.
You don’t need to be a AAA Member to use a DMV Now kiosk (available to anyone). Kiosk services vary by location.
Nevada DMV Payment Options and Processing Fees
In-Person DMV Services
AAA accepts cash, eCheck, debit, and credit cards, including Visa®, Mastercard®, American Express®, and Discover®, for payment. Checks are not accepted.
DMV Now Kiosks
DMV Now kiosks accept Visa, Mastercard, and Discover.
Kiosks charge an additional processing fee of $4 for registration renewals and duplicates, and $1.25 for all other transactions. Services offered at kiosks are also available online.
Visa and Mastercard debit cards are processed as credit cards, so choose “credit” when asked.
How to Schedule a DMV Appointment at AAA Branches
To schedule a DMV appointment at your local AAA branch:
- Find your AAA branch.
- Click on the branch location you’d like to visit to display its page.
- Click on the red “Schedule an Appointment” button.
- A form will appear. Enter your name and phone number, then press “Continue.”
- A list of available services will pop up. Choose “DMV.”
- A list of DMV services available at your branch will appear. Choose one and then click on “Schedule an Appointment.”
- Choose your preferred appointment date and time from the available options.
For your convenience, many AAA branches offer extended hours and are open on Saturday.
What do I need to complete my DMV tasks at AAA?
When visiting AAA for DMV services, bring the following documents:
- Your valid drivers license, government-issued identification card, or DMV ID card;
- Your Nevada DMV paperwork. (Note that your name must be on the vehicle title or registration paperwork, and all parties involved must be AAA Members, unless otherwise noted.)