Tips for Using AAA TripTik
- Creating New Trips: Set a starting and ending point (A & B). To add a stop, click the + symbol below lines A and B. To reorder the items, drag to the left of the address. Once you have your map itinerary the way you want it, click "Start Trip."
- Saved Trips: Access past trips by signing into your AAA account. Click the menu located at the top left corner of the screen of your TripTik, and then click "Saved Trips & Saved Places."
- To Preview or Print : Click the printer icon located on the right of the trip duration. Make your selections and click "Create Print Version." A PDF preview will be generated for you to print from your computer.
- Share, Save, Clear, Download Route: From your computer, to send a PDF of your route to someone else, click the Share icon to the right of the trip duration, then click Share By Email at the bottom of the box.
Troubleshooting and Known Issues
- Printing Issues: Are you using Adobe Reader or a different PDF reader? Solution: Enable Adobe Acrobat Reader or https://get.adobe.com/reader/.
- If you are unable to print or see the print dialog box, ensure you disable the firewall and try again.
- Is Internet Explorer using compatibility view? Turn off compatibility view in Tools menu.
- In Firefox, allow site pop-ups for ttp.aaa.com