AAA Classic Membership
- 24/7 help on the road
- Emergency fuel delivery
- 5 miles of towing, 4 times a year
America's Most Recommended Roadside Assistance and So Much More
You know AAA for its legendary roadside service. Did you also know you get so much more with AAA Classic Membership?
Our Classic Membership provides the peace of mind that comes with access to AAA towing, battery, and gas services whenever you hit the road. And AAA Classic Membership makes it easy to have more fun when you're not in your car with exclusive savings on thousands of goods and services—including hotels, entertainment, and rental cars.
How much does AAA Classic cost?
$59.99 per year.
Become a Member for as little as $5 per month. Add family members to your plan at a discounted rate (50% off when you sign up for Automatic Renewal) and they’ll receive the same benefits. Pricing varies by state.
What benefits come with AAA Classic Membership?
Your AAA Membership is much more than a tow truck. All AAA plans have roadside assistance in anyone’s car (up to four service calls per Member each year), discounts at more than 100,000 locations including hotels and restaurants, and full-service travel planning with exclusive deals for AAA Members.
AAA Classic Membership benefits include:
As well as:
- 24/7 roadside assistance in the US and Canada (up to four service calls per Member each year).
- Car battery service comes to you to test your battery and charging system.
- Save 10% on labor at AAA-approved auto repair shops. Repairs guaranteed for 24 months or 24,000 miles.
- Discounts on gas with our Fuel Rewards ® partner.
- Select DMV/MVD, notary services, passport photos, international driving permits and experienced insurance agents in most AAA branches.
- Hertz Gold Plus rewards membership (complimentary additional driver on rentals).
- AAA Members who use AAA Discounts save $160 per year on average.
- Expert travel agents to help plan your next vacation, cruise, or getaway.
- Activate Basic level identity theft monitoring and alerts plus upgrade for more protection at a discount.
Emergency roadside assistance becomes available 48 hours after your Membership purchase.
How does AAA Classic compare to other AAA Memberships?
AAA Gives You More
(1) Certain restrictions apply and DMV services offered may vary depending on location; please contact your local AAA branch office for details on available services via over-the- counter and/or kiosk.
(AK) Certain restrictions apply; please contact your local AAA branch for details. Full services available to AAA Members, with limited services available to non-Members based on state and/or branch location.
(AZ) Service availability in Arizona: Available to AAA Members with no additional convenience fees and to non-Members with additional convenience fees. AAA Arizona is a licensed provider of Vehicle Title and Registration Services by the Arizona Department of Transportation (ADOT) / Motor Vehicles Department (MVD).
(CA) Service availability in Northern California: Over-the- counter service available to AAA Members only. Select branches have limited-service DMV-in- a-Box kiosks available for non-Member use (DMV charges a fee for kiosk services).
(NV) Service availability in Nevada: Available to AAA Members and non-Members. Select branches have limited-service DMV-in-a-Box kiosks available (DMV charges a fee for kiosk services). Drivers history print-out only available via kiosk.
(MT) Vehicle title and registration services are available at certain locations and may vary. Certain restrictions apply; please contact your AAA branch for details.
(UT) Service availability varies in Utah: Please call your local branch. St. George, Foothill, Odgen & Farmington offer the most services. Over-the- counter service available to AAA Members and non-Members.