Find AAA DMV Services Near You
Visit the AAA branch finder to find your nearest branch.
How to Schedule a DMV Appointment at AAA Branches
To schedule a DMV appointment at your local AAA branch:
- Find your AAA branch.
- Click on the branch location you’d like to visit to display its page.
- Click on the red “Schedule an Appointment” button.
- A form will appear. Enter your name and phone number, then press “Continue.”
- A list of available services will pop up. Choose “DMV.”
- A list of DMV services available at your branch will appear. Choose one and then click on “Schedule an Appointment.”
- Choose your preferred appointment date and time from the available options.
For your convenience, many AAA branches offer extended hours and are open on Saturday.
California DMV Payment Options and Processing Fees
AAA accepts cash, debit, and credit cards, including Visa®, Mastercard®, American Express®, and Discover®, for payment.** Checks are not accepted.
What do I need to complete my DMV tasks at AAA?
When visiting AAA for DMV services, bring the following documents:
- Your valid AAA Membership card;
- Your valid driver’s license, government-issued identification card, or DMV ID card;
- Your California DMV paperwork. For vehicle-specific transactions, your name must be on the vehicle title or registration paperwork.