AAA Plus Membership
- 100 tow miles, 4 times a year
- Save 10% at 7,000+ approved repair shops
- Up to $750 in trip interruption protection
The Most Popular AAA Membership Plan
You know you can rely on AAA for its incomparable roadside service, discounts, and travel planning expertise. Did you also know you can get even more benefits when you sign up for AAA Plus?
Our Plus Membership includes all the perks that come with AAA Classic and works even harder for you with 100 miles of towing, more help when you are locked out of your car or have a flat tire, more expert protection against online identity theft, and more coverage for travel insurance and lost baggage.
How much does AAA Plus cost?
$94.99 per year.
Add family members to your plan at a discounted rate (50% off when you sign up for Automatic Renewal) and they’ll receive the same benefits, including AAA roadside assistance—no matter whose car they’re in. Pricing varies by state.
What benefits come with AAA Plus Membership?
Your AAA Membership comes with much more than a tow truck. All AAA plans have roadside assistance in anyone’s car (up to four service calls per Member each year), discounts at more than 100,000 locations including hotels and restaurants, and full-service travel planning with exclusive deals for AAA Members.
AAA Plus Membership benefits include:
As well as:
- $25 savings on AAA-branded batteries, installation included.
- Discounts at more than 7,000 AAA-approved auto repair shops.
- Select DMV/MVD and notary services in most AAA branches.
- Hertz Gold Plus rewards membership (complimentary additional driver).
- Members-only discounts at thousands of locations nationwide.
- Expert travel consultants to help plan your next vacation, cruise, or getaway.
- Up to $750 in trip interruption protection.
- Up to $250 in lost baggage coverage.
- Identity theft monitoring.
Emergency roadside assistance becomes available 48 hours after your Membership purchase.